Monday, November 30, 2015

Bundled Up!


Now that Thanksgiving has passed, I hope everyone had a good few days of rest and is feeling more refreshed.  I went on a church retreat in San Diego and heard some really inspiring messages, my weekend was well spent for sure.  I wanted to share with you one of the outfits I wore for today's post.  This outfit is so cozy and comfortable!  I am so glad that southern California is finally cold enough for me to wear this sweater and scarf.  The jogger pant and slip-on sneakers are my go-to pieces when I travel because comfort is the key when you have to run and chase after a toddler!

::On Me::

Forever 21 Boyfriend cardigan
Hollister Jogger pant
Old Navy Slip-on sneakers (similar here)
Target Shawl scarf (similar here)

Photo taken by Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment