Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Fall Colors and 70's vibes on the Queen Mary

Hello Everyone!  It's been a few weeks since I've posted.  The heat wave here has been very draining I have to say and it has slowed me down in creating content.  But Now that Fall season is slowly approaching I am ready to jump back to it.  Today I am showing you a budget-friendly outfit with pieces that were already in my closet and one new accessory all from Ross! Dress for Less.  I don't shop at Ross too often but when I do, I try to find pieces that is on trend so that I can at least wear for several seasons like this chevron print fit and flare dress.

70's inspired bold prints are one of the trends going on this season



I got this camel and black cross body bag to go with the fall colors on the dress

Aboard the legendary Queen Mary

 Exploring the ship with my cutie pie

 Sunset view from the deck

View from inside the cabin


Gold studded pointy toe flats that I wore to death, they are so comfortable!

In my opinion, I think what makes a person stylish or trendy is not the brand she is wearing but how she puts together an outfit that truly represents herself.  What are some of the cheap finds that you own and have worn over and over? Please share and comment!

As always, thank you for reading!

::On Me::
Nicole Pointed Toe Studded Loafers (similar Here)
Chevron Fit and Flare dress (similar Here)
Camel Crossbody Bag (similar Here)
Banana Republic Cardigan (similar Here)
Anne Klein Charmed Bracelet Watch (Old, similar gold version Here)

Photography: Herman Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment