Tuesday, September 15, 2015

11 Pieces You Should Own For Fall



With the Southern Cali heat wave finally trailing off, it's time to get back to business..."FALL" business that is what I am talking about!  I wish the breezy weather would stay with us forever but we all know SoCal too well.  If you haven't shopped for Fall pieces already, I did the homework for you in scouting what would be "in" this season.  You might already have some of these in your closet and that's good news because you can still wear them for this Fall.  I love clothes that can last for a couple of seasons, don't you?  Here I present to you my picks for Fall 2015! Happy Shopping! P.S. My picks are always reasonably priced so don't you worry about breaking the bank for these! :)
 

1. ZARA Suede Button Front A-Line Skirt
2. NORDSTROM "Lieth" Floppy Hat
3. FOREVER21 Oversized Round Sunnies
4. URBAN OUTFITTERS Elastic Cross-Strap Flats
5. HOLLISTER High Rise Flare Jeans
6. OLD NAVY Faux Wool Open Front Poncho
7.OLD NAVY Swing Dress- Only a few colors left!
8. H&M Faux Leather Backpack
9. OLD NAVY Slip-On Sneakers
10.H&M Plaid Flannel Shirt
11.FOREVER21 Buckled Faux Suede Ankle Booties

Thank you for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment