Friday, September 4, 2015

Bon Appetea Cafe



 Milk Tea with Boba
Boba was very chewy and the milk tea had the perfect amount of sweet!

 Truffle Eggs Open Salad Sandwich
Interesting concept but it was nothing special, tasted a bit bland, over priced egg sandwich I'd say!

 Fried Pork Chops

I passed by this place couple months ago while taking a walk with the family.  It looked really cute from the outside and I've been wanting to pay a visit.  Last Sunday night we finally dropped by because the hubby wanted to lounge somewhere relaxing.  So there we were!  The cafe indeed was very cute with their well thought out decos and dreamy wall arts.  If I could, I would take pictures of all the details but I didn't want to appear awkward to the other patrons ;)
Thank you for reading!

Atmosphere: A
Price: $
Food: B
Service: A
Drink: A

Bon Appetea Cafe
7 S 2nd St
Alhambra, CA 91801 
(626) 281-2266
Photography: Herman and Lily


No comments:

Post a Comment