Saturday, July 2, 2016

Roman Holiday

Hi Everyone!
I have a new style post for you all.  We recently visited Arlington Garden in South Pasadena and was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the place was.  If you are in town you should really make a stop at this free hidden gem.  Well, long story short my toddler has been wanting to have a family picnic for a very long time so we decided to have it on my birthday.  It was a celebration and a picnic in one, hitting two birds with one stone.

For my ootd, I decided to wear something flowery given that I was at a garden.  I didn't want my outfit to be too busy either so decided to pair my flowery skirt with a solid white wrap blouse.

I wore a bright red fringe necklace and bracelet as accessories because I wanted to bring out the bright colors in the skirt.  The red accent also made the basic white blouse not so plain. 
I completed the whole outfit with a pair of lace-up sandals and a floppy hat.  Looking back at the pictures, I feel like I can easily blend in with the citizens of Rome.  If hats are not your style, you can easily switch with a flower crown.  Talking about flower crown, stay tuned for my next post sharing about a DIY flower crown and a self-tie bow!
 


 This boy loves to share his food!

 The "Paw Patrol" top, black cardigan and Bermuda are all from Old Navy, they have such cute clothes for the whole family.  The boat shoes were a clearance find at Target.

  

If you haven't already, you should really go and check out this garden, so pretty and serene suitable for family, couples or just by yourself!


Thank you for reading!
:: On Me ::
Hollister Midi Skirt (similar Here)
Hollister Tassel Necklace
Floppy hat via Ross (similar Here)
Old Navy Lace-Up Sandals

ARLINGTON GARDEN
 295 Arlington Dr
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626) 441-4478 
 Photos were taken by HermanLee Photography and owned by Lily and Ftfinspirations.  If you wish to use the photos for any purpose, please contact Lily first and provide a direct link to the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment