Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sage Bistro (Restaurant Review)

One of the things I love about Southern California is living among diversity.  Being able to taste food from all around the world, and not having to travel across the globe is a blessing in itself.

My little family and I recently stumbled onto this cute and cozy cafe managed by this sweetest lady who was very down to earth and personal.


The food itself was wonderful too, think of it as cafe food but better quality and taste.  Their menu didn't have many items but it seems each of the entrees were thoughtfully put together.

Braised Beef Ribs $18

This beef short rib was so tender! and the sauce was so yummy too! I loved that it was served over rice and veggies.  The portion was fairly big and I didn't end up finishing it and had to take some home.

Pork Chop Casserole $10

The hubby ordered Pork Chops with creamy mushroom sauce.  It wasn't so bad either but the sauce seemed to lack flavor.  The chops were cooked well and was tender.

Like I said earlier, the lady who manages the restaurant is very sweet.  She engages with the customers and always made sure the food was to your liking.  She gave us a cheesecake on the house because she thought my 4 year old was too cute! :)

cheesecake on the house

Sage Bistro
521 W Main St
Alhambra, CA 91801
(626)289-8713
Photos by Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment