Saturday, October 24, 2015

Would You Wear Summer Brights in Fall?

Hi Guys!  I am happy to be posting a new style post today.  I know with Fall season officially here, some of us are slowly putting away all the bright colors.  If you are like me and is slow in transition your wardrobe from summer to fall, then this post is for you.  I am going to show you how you can still wear your brights mixed in with darker fall colors.  I am styling my look with a blanket/wrap scarf, which is a perfect accessory for the early fall breeze.  Blanket scarves are in trend this season and you can wear it in so many ways.  One of those ways is to wear the blanket scarf as a shawl like this outfit I had on.





Hope you all enjoyed reading this post, don't forget to leave me a comment below to let me know your thoughts.

::On Me:: 
OLD NAVY blanket scarf (similar Here)
TARGET Tulle Overlay Dress(similar Here)
H&M Patched Bag- used as a clutch (similar Here)
KEITH CHARLES Satin Sling Back Kitten Heel(similar Here)
Handmade Beaded Bracelet
Gold Bangle from AMAZON
Photography: Herman Lee




No comments:

Post a Comment