Sunday, August 9, 2015

Perfectly Sweet 17th Birthday Party


This past Sunday we attended a really cute and fun 17th birthday party of a youth at our church.  Yully from @zoyu_design and Lina @christin_lina did an awesome job at this event.  One of my favorites from the event was this vintage bike spray painted in mint and lilac by Lina.  The mint and lilac were a nice color combo, pastel colors are "in" after all this summer.  The bike had many uses at the event: as a background for pictures, as a prop for decorations and a "real" bike for guests who wanted to ride it.  And yes I had my share of hopping on it for a spin, a real short one anyways as I was too scared of falling off the bike.

I regret that I did not take pictures of every detail from the event, but from the few ones I am sharing I hope they can inspire you somehow in planning your future events.


 Balloons attached on the back of the bike was such a cute idea, it created an illusion that the bike could "fly" up in the air.

 Vintage cart as a dessert table

I loved how functional this vintage cart was!  The tabletop was filled up with yummy treats while the bottom shelf had cooking utensils and cookbooks(the birthday girl loves to bake).

Yummy Summer Treats

Yummy popping Boba on top of pudding


Thank you for stopping by!

 
== On Me ==
  JAPNA Lace Cap Sleeve Abstract top via TJmaxx (similar Here )
MONTEAU High Waist Shorts via Marshalls (similar Here)
ANNE KLEIN Charmed Watch Bracelet (old, similar gold version Here)

Photography: Herman Lee and Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment